HR Manager - Facilities – Kent – Up to £50,000 - Package - 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
About the Company
Looking for a generalist Human Resources Manager for a National Building Services Maintenance Business who have expanded this last 12 months, through acquisition and natural growth - this is not a hybrid role and requires someone to cover 8-5 most weekdays in the office.
This role is based from their head office in Kent with travel around the UK as and when required to their regional offices.
As HR Manager you will report to the MD and Board being responsible for delivering comprehensive and effective HR generalist solutions to the company aligned to the Operational and HR Agenda.
Up to £50k Salary on offer for the right person.
HR Manager - Requirements
HR Manager - Responsibilities
- CIPD (Level 4 or above) qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Ideally, HND/Degree qualified or equivalent in Business / HR
- Strong experience within HR, ideally in an FM, Building Services, Construction or Engineering environment focussing on employee relations, recruitment, retention, performance management systems and learning & development.
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge and application.
- Experience in dealing with organisational change and growth.
- Solutions focussed with an ability to generate new or alternative solutions to meet business objectives.
- The ability to set clear and defined objectives, manages time effectively, monitor performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Provide support and guidance to key stakeholders in the design and implementation of organisational change programmes to support the businesses ambitious growth plans.
- Provide consultation, advice and solutions on all employee relation matters including discipline, grievance, capability, absence management and benefit programmes to ensure effective service delivery and achievement of business objectives.
- Support the recruitment procedure for the organisation including preparation of job descriptions, advertising, selection and administration associated with the process to ensure the business is recruiting the right individuals who will thrive and deliver results.
- Support the development and implementation of retention policies, core skills, management and leadership programmes.
- Actively support the generation and management of skills profiles, training plans and programmes to ensure alignment and delivery of departmental and operational objectives.
- In addition, support employee induction and onboarding programmes and training of administrative support as required.
- Create and update key HR policies and procedures and deliver associated training to ensure legislative compliance and best practice across the organisation.
- Use HR systems providing accurate data for HR metrics, and logical analysis of trends to deliver business objectives.
- Support and promote both reward & recognition initiatives to ensure motivation and engagement within teams.
- Support the annual performance & talent management review process ensuring the process is aligned to business objectives and is implemented effectively.
- Support HR project initiatives to deliver business objectives. In addition, support with general activity within the team across the offices as required to deliver the full HR Agenda.
This role would suit a HR Manager, HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor, People Manager, Personnel Manager, HR Business Partner, Senior HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager, or a HR Assistant ready to take a step up into a management capacity.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Please note, due to a high volume of applications, you may not receive a response if unsuccessful. For information on how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy-policy