Night Shift Supervisor - Blackpool - FMCG - Up to £50,000
About the Company
Our client is an FMCG Manufacturing business that has been around for many years. Due to recent investment and growth, they’re looking to hire an Night Shift Supervisor for their site in Blackpool.
Engineering Team Leader - The Rewards
Night Shift Supervisor - Requirements & Responsibilities
- Salary up to £50,000
- Overtime Opportunity
- Sunday to Thursday
- 10pm - 6am
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are followed. Supporting a behavioural safety culture highlighting positive and negative behaviour, ensuring teams works in a safe, hygienic manner following company guidelines, and escalating accidents and incidents in the appropriate way.
- Take a clear leadership role during breakdowns. Ensuring appropriate handover processes are in place to assure the consistent ongoing running of the shift. Auditing of work to ensure that teams work is of the highest standards.
- Work with Operational Team and Centre Managers to proactively develop and drive maintenance of lines, improve quality, safety, and asset utilisation.
- Actively work to optimise the automation performance, support service tracking and analysis of error rates and assist in the production of corrective action plans.
- Set team goals together with the team, communicating long and short-term goals, ensuring everyone understands their role and the part they play in the team, giving business updates and briefings as appropriate.
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship, ONC/HNC or equivalent qualification in engineering.
- A working understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic technical manuals & drawings.
- Able to collaborate and influence, peers and senior management to drive progress and achieve desired results.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Please note, due to a high volume of applications, you may not receive a response if unsuccessful. For information on how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy-policy