Deputy Manager - Multi Concept Venue - About the Company
I am currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Deputy Manager to join my clients Oxford team in an award winning, fast growing multi concept venue. This is an opportunity to join one of the UKs leading independent multi-media companies, operating a unique multi-faceted hospitality experience in one venue.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the daily operations of the venue and site restaurant, working closely with the General Manager and other members of the team to ensure a smooth day to day running of productions as well as managing aspects of food and beverage facilities with a focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Deputy Manager - Multi Concept Venue - The Rewards
- Basic salary of up to £30,000
- £4,000 bonus (£34,000 OTE)
- Excellent training & development
- Opportunity for progression
- Company benefits
Deputy Manager - Multi Concept Venue - Requirements
- Solid commercial acumen and demonstrable success in delivering against KPIs.
- Personable and approachable demeanour. A real people person who demonstrates patience and the ability to remain calm
- Can demonstrate ability to effectively delegate tasks
- Experienced working within a hospitality management role or similar customer service environment
- A problem solver with the ability to work under own initiative
Deputy Manager - Multi Concept Venue - Responsibilities
- Working alongside the General Manager to provide leadership and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Responsible for managing, recruiting and training a large team alongside the General Manager.
- Support the General Manager with scheduled programming as required
- Provide general technical support across the venue
- Maintain high visual standards
- Have experience working with the food and beverage industry
- Responsible for full site compliance with health and safety, financial and security procedures.
- Act as a point of escalation for any customer queries when the most senior employee on shift.
- Be a problem solver, look for creative ways to find a positive outcome to any problem, with the
- Customer experience always being the primary driver.