Deputy Manager - Exciting Business - About the Company
Are you a hard working Deputy Manager with a real passion for hospitality and delivering the best? If yes, this role could be for you! This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work for a company that really does value their employees and is committed to career development. Our client is one of the UKs leading operators of premium branded restaurants and they have a fantastic reputation within the marketplace. This brand offers contemporary surroundings and prides itself on offering their guests great quality food and drink at an accessible price point.
Deputy Manager - Exciting Business - The Rewards
- Up to £28,000 Salary
- Good Training and Development
- Staff meals
- Exciting incentive opportunities
Deputy Manager - Exciting Business - Requirements
- A strong Manager who can step in when the General Manager isnt available
- Managed a business comprising of total guest experience across a volume basis.
- In particular you will need to have managed a high volume business with a high number of food covers ensuring that you are able to maximise sales at peak times.
- You will also need to demonstrate "entrepreneurial flair" ensuring the continued growth of the business
- It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have previous management experience in running a food and drink combination site.
- The site attracts a wide customer base and our client requires a proven Deputy Manager that can drive sales and standards across all areas of the business (pub and restaurant).
Deputy Manager - Exciting Business - Responsibilities
- Dominating the local market.
- Being proactive rather than reactive to guest needs, dealing with guest comments as an opportunity not a process
- Acting as a host to the business.
- Being the first and last impression of the business.
- Living the values.
- Having a strategy to deliver the vision.
- Leading and inspiring the management team.
- Leading by example.
- Driving excellence through quality.
- Developing a guest focused team to their full potential.
- Driving volume through opportunity.
- Driving sales and maximising profit.