Driver Trainer and Compliance Officer - Regional General Haulage Provider - About the Company
A leading Logistics provider within the UK haulage and warehouse sector. The core purpose of enhancing customer service and increasing efficiency
Driver Trainer and Compliance Officer - Regional General Haulage Provider - The Rewards
- £30-35K salary pension
Driver Trainer and Compliance Officer - Regional General Haulage Provider - Requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of transport, drivers and plant operation legislation, transport related COSHH and Health & Safety requirements.
- Experience writing risk assessments
- Needs to be a practical and have great man management skills, willing to be hands-on and lead change from the front and comfortable working in a range of environments.
- FORS experience, you will be given full training
- Willing to undertake further training as and when needed International CPC
- Hold a full Class 1 Licence. (instructors Licence would be advantageous)
Driver Trainer and Compliance Officer - Regional General Haulage Provider - Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with the Compliance manager
- Maintain and develop effective transport compliance policies and procedures
- Review and implement all training requirements, operational staff and drivers
- Analysis all commercial vehicle accidents and incidents, identify all route causes and drive corrective actions to minimise repeat failures.
- Monthly KPIs and reports to take back to the board. Including performing Audits
- Support the company with insurance claims where needed.
- Ensure the site operates within the conditions of the OLicense, if required
- Assist with all changes to the current OLicense, if required
- Keep up to date with all driving legislation, including drivers hours rules, tachographs
- Ensure all vehicles are being maintained and serviced on time
- Good understanding of FORS
- Be Confident sitting in and leading Health & Safety Board Meetings
- Train and induct all new employees on Health & Safety
- Use the HSE portal to report all accidents, incidents both vehicle and personal.
- Driving & Warehouse duties as and when required
- Complete CPC training for drivers, training will be given