Assistant Manager - Rapidly Expanding Retailer - About the Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Manager to join a retail success story. You will be part of a dynamic and fast paced environment where your efforts will be rewarded. My client has an enviable record of developing people to achieve their full potential within the organisation. This is a great role to develop your management career within a fun and fast paced environment.
Assistant Manager - Rapidly Expanding Retailer - The Rewards
- Salary up to £26K
- Development Opportunities
Assistant Manager - Rapidly Expanding Retailer - Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative - able to come up with solutions to day to day operational issues
- Able to engage colleagues and manage performance through effective training, development and coaching
- Well organised, good at planning own time with the ability to delegate
- Great communication skills and able to give constructive feedback
- Flexibility to work in a changing and fast paced environment
Assistant Manager - Rapidly Expanding Retailer - Responsibilities
- To manage the team, drive fun and friendly customer service and control consistent shop floor standards
- To proactively manage the correct ordering of stock, deliveries, replenishment and health and safety standards.
- Manage the delivery of key targets, as agreed by the company, management team and Business Manager
- Work with the Supervisor
- Customer service to drive fun and friendly customer service as a priority
- Work with the Supervisors to ensure that the team are trained in PI counts, ordering, date code checking, code rotations and any legal compliance, and that records are kept up to date
- Supports the Store Manager to achieve sales targets and effectively deliver resource budgets.
- Clearly communicate targets, achievements and updates on a daily and weekly basis
- Manage the delivery of the corporate footprint to drive consistent store standards and stock availability
- Manage the team to control delivery discrepancies and ensure that stock and standards are managed in the warehouse and on the shopfloor
- Supports the Store Manager to manage stockloss and security, including colleague purchase procedures and SLIP reports/visits
- Drives fun and friendly customer service at the till point and throughout the shop floor.
- Manages the induction of all new colleagues by being the store Welcome Coach and works with the Supervisors to drive ongoing training and coaching Works with the Store Manager and team to drive incremental sales through consistent focus on merchandising, standards and the corporate footprint