About the Company
I am recruiting on behalf of a major distributor for an experienced, loyal Warehouse Team Manager. Its an opportunity for a supervisor that is from a process-led background to manage a rotating shift and drive a commercially focused. The Ideal candidate would be flexible and work on a fixed14:00-22:00 Shift pattern. Ideally from an E-COMMERCE background.
Warehouse Team Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £24,000
- Performance based incentives
- Great training and development opportunities
- Flexible rotating shifts
Warehouse Team Manager - Requirements
- A reliable and organised individual from a fast moving, large-scale distribution background.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm and a sense of individuality
- A good motivator that gains the respect of colleagues
- A passion for process improvement and experience of continuous improvement policies.
- Worked for a large commercial distribution company and understands the culture that comes within these environments
- Flexible shift requirements
- Somebody that wants to make a name for themselves within a company and in return be given authority in their area
- An individual with a long-term mindset that can visualise the end goal and show commitment
- E-Commerce background favourable
Warehouse Team Manager - Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage a large operational team to achieve KPI targets.
- Responsibility for on-site Health & Safety
- Motivating your team, driving passion for a World Class customer experience and a commercial ethos.
- Continually drive standards
- Get heavily involved with all levels of the day to day distribution processes
- Work with Shift Operations managers to identify areas of improvement
- Work with Shift Operations Managers and Operations managers to identify high potential individuals within the operative work force.
- Follow stringent detailing and recording processes from start to finish
- Drive manual processes