About the Company
Im currently working with a fantastic brand whos beauty and personal care products can be found in over 50 countries and in retailers including Harrods, Debenhams and Boots. Theyve been established for over 10 years and a have great reputation throughout the sector. Having worked with the business for some time, we know that theyre a great business to work for and the culture is very much a family and friendly one! Due to their continued success, theyre looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for forecasting, purchasing, planning and liaising with internal departments and external third party manufacturers and logistics businesses to ensure maximum OTIF customer service is provided within budget.
Supply Chain Manager - The Rewards
- This is a brand new role and chance for you to come in and make the role your own and make a real difference to the ongoing success of the business.
- The basic salary for the role is up to £45,000 and the role comes with an annual bonus (minimum 10%)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Free on-site parking.
Supply Chain Manager - Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar FMCG role
- Sound understanding and experience of Supply Chain principles and practices, including: Demand planning, Purchasing from 3rd party full service providers, Inventory control, 3PL Warehouse operations, Supplier management, Data management.
- Experience with sourcing from Asia advantageous
- Experience of working within an environment supplying to major retailers and wholesalers.
- Strong analytical, financial and numerical skills, sound decision making abilities
- Self-motivated individual who works on their own initiative and has a hands-on style
- Motivated by results and an on-time focus
- Ability to thrive in the fast pace of an owner managed SME
Supply Chain Manager - Responsibilities
- Creating and owning the SKU Forecast for all purchased Finished goods (and any purchased materials and components)
- Managing inventory within budgeted levels whilst ensuring customer and supplier service levels of 98%+ are satisfied across all brands at all times
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to create accurate forecasts to enable appropriate purchasing and financial reporting
- Responsible for liaising with and the supervisory management of the third part manufacturers and logistics providers to ensure all ERP system transactions operate flawlessly
- Agreeing inventory strategy and functional budgets with the COO, and ensuring these are reported on and delivered
- Helping the COO develop a best in class supply chain, through regular sourcing and tendering exercises, and through building effective relationships with existing suppliers through regular and efficient communication