About the Company
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Sous Chef with flair and energy to join a fantastic cooking team at a well knownHotel & Restaurant. You will be part of a fantastic high quality independent business great reputation for training and developing their people. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food and service then this is the job for you!
Sous Chef - The Rewards
- Great Salary of up to £22,000 per annum
- 40 set contracted hours per week
- Working in a high quality fresh food kitchen under a highly acclaimed Head Chef
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Excellent Training & Development
- Fantastic Progression Opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform provided
Sous Chef - Requirements
- Experience within the UK market working within busy, fresh food Kitchen, ideally with Banqueting experience.
- You demonstrate and maintain high standards across all areas of the kitchen.
- Our Sous Chefs are responsible for all aspects of the kitchen business so will need to be commercially minded and will have had exposure to kitchen financials.
- At least 2 years experience working as a CDP or Sous level within a fresh food, branded environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver premium quality at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- High levels of personal motivation, keen to progress to Head Chef
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
Sous Chef - ResponsibilitiesYou will be part of a rapidly expanding and highly acclaimed company serving high quality, authentic food with huge opportunities for future progression. Sous Chefs in this business are given excellent career development opportunities and the chance to really learn and grow. The Position Supervises Junior Sous, Chef de Partie, Breakfast chef and 2 Commis Chef.