About the Company
Our client is a one of the UKs leading Distribution Companies, responsible for distributing a multitude of different tech products B2C and B2B. They are committed to providing great service to consumers and businesses alike, from an E-Commerce platform. The state of the art distribution centre based in Burnley is the hub that provides exceptional supply chain capability, resulting in world class consumer service.
Operations Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £40,000
- Performance based incentives
- Great training and development opportunities
- Mixed shift patterns as required in peak period
Operations Manager - Requirements
- A high performing Operations Manager preferably from an E-Commerce background
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm and a sense of individuality
- A supportive leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their team
- Experience in high volume semi-automated warehouse environment.
- Good understanding of SAP EWM - (Manhattan/Red Prairie)
- Highly commercially aware, customer focused.
- A passion for process improvement and experience of continuous improvement policies.
- LEAN methodology approach
Operations Manager - Responsibilities
- Manage a large operational team to achieve KPI targets.
- Responsibility for on-site Health & Safety
- Leading and developing a team
- Motivating your team, driving passion for a World Class customer experience
- Understand and correctly interpret data in relation to the productivity of a large distribution operation.
- Create solutions to problems within budget parameters with flexibility and continuous evaluation of these parameters.
- Continually drive standards
- To create High levels of employee engagement and develop a talent pipeline to identify high potential employees and effectively implement personal development plans.
- Conduct and attend operational reviews to establish problems and solutions in order to create optimum DC efficiency.