About the Company
Due to business grown the company are now looking for an Ocean Freight Coordinator to join the team. They are a global business and offer multimodal logistics solutions to numerous industries. They offer career stability, career progression and a great working environment.
You MUST have experience within Ocean freight forwarding to apply.
Ocean Export/Import Coordinator - The Rewards
- Up to £32,000
- Competitive pension Scheme
- Career development and progression
Ocean Export/Import Coordinator - Requirements
- Experience in a freight forwarding role (preferably ocean)
- Experience of being in a customer facing role in freight forwarding
- Have an understanding of Export logistics
Ocean Export/Import Coordinator - Responsibilities
- Liaise with customers and other departments during the booking process ensuring all bookings are handled in accordance with company processes.
- Placing of bookings with respective Shipping Line/Carrier.
- Liaise with customers to ensure correct export documentation is received for the shipment(s) and forwarded to the Shipping Line, Carrier, or Agent as necessary.
- Ensure Shipping Line/ Carrier/ Agent have instructions for Bills of Lading, VGM and UCR references in a timely manner.
- Check Draft Bill of Lading and ensure customer has receives a copy for approval.
- Send approved Draft Bill of Lading to Shipping Line/Carrier/ Agent.