About the Company
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Executive Head Chef to lead the multi-faceted B&I catering operation within this prestigious Contract Catering business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about food and leading and driving their team to really make a name for themselves within the Contract Catering industry!
The successful candidate will play a key part in driving the food offering and will strive to innovate the offering whilst keeping the quality as high as possible in terms of food presentation, style and quality!
Executive Head Chef - The Rewards
- Great package of up to £55,000
- Excellent training & development
- Fantastic pension & company benefits
- Great work life balance Monday to Friday role
- Menu autonomy and the chance to work with the very best suppliers, produce and equipment
Executive Head Chef - Requirements
- Proven experience as an Executive Head Chef being able to demonstrate a track record of catering for large numbers but at the same time making the customer feel that their meal has been individually prepared for them.
- Great people skills and be able to lead, develop, train and inspire a large team.
- Have a real passion for food and customer service along with bags of enthusiasm.
- Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Superb culinary skills and excellent financial understanding
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- A Can do attitude
Executive Head Chef - Responsibilities
- Planning, organising and directing the overall preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the companys reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Adopting a hands on approach taking responsibility for the food production along with an extensive range of functions and events
- Possessing an exceptional drive for quality high volume multi-faceted hospitality operations within B&I contract catering
- All aspects of food safety, Health & Safety and COSHH
- Implementing and maintaining food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets