About the Company
Fantastic opportunity for a General Manager working for an incredible branded business! This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the very forefront of leading this award winning brand in its continuous development!
Our client is one of the UKs leading operators of pubs, bars and restaurants and they have a fantastic reputation within the industry.
This is an incredible opportunity and comes with the option of live in!
General Manager - The Rewards
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Fantastic live in accommodation available
- Excellent bonus potential
- Award winning training and development
- Fantastic perks and rewards
General Manager - Requirements
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this evolving brand forward in its continuing development.
- Previous management experience is essential, preferably as a general manager of a similar pub & restaurant concept
- A mature approach to business
- People management skills with the ability to "inspire the team"
- Financial awareness
- Merchandising and presentation skills
- Forward thinking - ability to "think outside of the box"
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
General Manager - Responsibilities
As the General Manager, your role involves the day-to-day running and development of this site. You will be expected to draw in a widespread customer base, creating a friendly and inviting atmosphere that appeals to all customers. You will also need to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair ensuring the continued growth of the business. You will be directly responsible for:
- Staff management and development
- Dominating the local market
- Being proactive rather than reactive to guest needs, dealing with guest comments as an opportunity not a process - acting as a host to the business
- Achieving targets set by the Area Manager, ensuring that maximum profitability is achieved
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to