About the Company
An opportunity to join a growing business that values their staff and the influence that they have on their business. A business where you have the chance to manage each store as your own business. Our client has established itself as a leading multi product retailer. They offer their customers an extensive range of product and believe that service is the key to maintaining their already fantastic reputation.
Store Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £24,000
- Bonus and Benefits
- Staff discount
Store Manager - Requirements
- A passion for delivering the highest service and store standards
- Creating a positive and friendly customer experience
- Proven record of developing your team
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated the ability to deliver KPIs
Store Manager - Responsibilities
- Ensure every effort is made to not only achieve but to exceed sales targets.
- Take appropriate action to ensure that stock levels and the correct product mix are achieved.
- Ensure that products are displayed creatively and in accordance with Company merchandising guidelines and legal requirements
- Develop the team to their full potential
- Participate in sales and promotional activities as required by the business.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate sales and performance statistics and provide these to Directors / Senior Managers when required
- Where applicable, to control budgetary expenditure within set limits
- Organise working rotas to ensure adequate staffing levels at all times