About the Company
A Family run manufacturing business in Cheshire is looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join their procurement team.
Youll be working in a fast paced environment. Collaboration between the team is key so you must be equally happy working alone but part of the team too. Youve got to thrive working to deadlines, work well under pressure and the best way to do this is to bring your highly organisational skills to the table. Youll be responsible for delivering outstanding service levels to the wider business. The main focus of the role is to engage and manage suppliers through robust purchasing methods and management this will mean collaboration with key stakeholders internally, externally and right across the supply chain.
Procurement Assistant - The Rewards
- Salary up to £23,000
- Great training and development opportunities
Procurement Assistant - Requirements
- Knowledge of how to create purchase orders from material requirements
- Management of those POs - creation to completion
- Experience of expediting orders to monitor, maintain and replenish stock levels
- Supply Chain / Stakeholder engagement
Procurement Assistant - Responsibilities
What wed like to see in the person that joins the business and what we know works within our culture is people with the following traits. To us, these are equally as important as experience can be taught but these traits are either in you or not.
- Composure under pressure - retaining the ability to perform
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - Internally and externally
- Confidence to challenge and bring your solutions to the table